Senior Staff Engineer
Video Algorithm Research
Srikanth Nagisetty received his master’s degree in Signal Processing from the Nanyang Technological University (NTU) Singapore in 2011 and later joined PRDCSG. Since then, he is an active contributor to the 3GPP System Aspects Work Group 4 Codec (SA WG4) and he is one of the contributor to the 3GPP EVS codec (a 4G mobile communication codec). His research in the Audio domain has yielded many IPs and papers. He is also actively researching on audio using Artificial Intelligence.
- Srikanth Nagisetty, et.al., “Low bit rate high-quality MDCT audio coding of the 3GPP EVS standard”, IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing, 06 August 2015.
- Srikanth Nagisetty, et.al., “Super-wideband fine spectrum quantization for low-rate high-quality MDCT coding mode of the 3GPP EVS codec”, IEEE Global Conference on Signal and Information Processing (GlobalSIP), 25 February 2016.
- Xi Ouyang, Srikanth Nagisetty, et.al., “Audio-Visual Emotion Recognition with Capsule-like Feature Representation and Model-Based Reinforcement Learning”, IEEE 2018 First Asian Conference on Affective Computing and Intelligent Interaction (ACII Asia), 20th May 2018.
- Pranay Pratik, Wen Jie Jee, Srikanth Nagisetty, Rohith Mars, Chong Soon Lim, “ Sound Event Localization and Detection Using CRNN Architecture with Mix-up for Model Generalization “, (submitted manuscript to) IEEE Detection and Classification of Acoustic Scenes and Events (DCASE) 2019.
- Rohith Mars, Pranay Pratik, Srikanth Nagisetty, Chong Soon Lim, “Acoustic Scene Classification from Binaural Signals Using Convolutional Neural Networks”, (submitted manuscript to) IEEE Detection and Classification of Acoustic Scenes and Events (DCASE) 2019.